When it comes to purchasing a new home or residential investment property, the seeming mountain of paperwork, tough and complex financial and other decisions, and coordinating it all can seem daunting. If you have ever purchased property, or even if buying your first home is on the horizon, you know, or at least can imagine, how important it is to have an expert on your team. That’s where Lin Vlacich is invaluable. Always ready to take charge and utilize her unsurpassed expertise and experience assisting home buyers and sellers in South Pasadena CA and its neighboring communities, Lin is a proven asset.
Whether you choose Lin Vlacich or another real estate professional, there are several basic things to consider:
- Research full-time agents having experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview more than one agent. Make sure they have knowledge and experience related to the community – and, ideally, the neighborhood – you are interested in.
- Ascertain the amount of time each agent is capable of devoting to you, and if they are available evenings and weekends.
- The professional credentials and education of any potential candidates are extremely important. That includes the agent keeping up with the absolute latest information on real estate market and marketing trends, legal aspects and more. In addition, do research and ask regarding awards, accolades, professional certifications and association memberships.
- Note if the prospective agent returns calls promptly and is on time for the listing appointment.
- Peruse the agent’s website. Better yet, ask the agent to go through it with you and explain his or her justification for each section, appreciation for search engine optimization, and beliefs about the overall value of the website and social media in the marketing of properties such as yours.
- Acquire a list of properties sold by the prospective agent, and examples of testimonials from satisfied clients — either via the agent’s website or a requested overview.
- • Above all, select an agent who you trust and with whom you feel comfortable.